Thursday, January 14, 2010

Music to my ears - parole review is waived again

What a relief! Just received notification that Ralph Power - the man who murdered my sister Sheryl Gardner back in 1981 - has waived his right to the full parole review that was scheduled for April 2010. A further review for full parole has been scheduled for March 2012, but at least until then, we can all breathe a little easier. We're all safer as long as Ralph Power stays behind bars. It's that simple.

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't ever give up your fight to keep this animal behind bars!

http://missingmodels.blogspot.com/2010/03/sheryl-gardner-model-murdered-by.html

5:21 p.m.  
Blogger Leila said...

Dear Carolyn
I am glad your sister's killer is still behind bars, where he should always remain.
My sister's killer was released in 2009 :-(

9:26 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

Very glad to view this existing post section which will enable more respective section. Thank you for posting this interesting post

Branding Services in Chennai

5:50 a.m.  
Blogger Suseela said...



All are saying the same thing repeatedly, but in your blog I had a chance to get some useful and unique information, I love your writing style very much, I would like to suggest your blog in my dude circle, so keep on updates.


Online Reputation Management

6:35 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Home
About the Case
What You Can Do
Quick Poll
News and Updates
Canada's DNA Databank
Links of Interest
Blog
Contact Us

Powered by Blogger