Saturday, July 02, 2011

Sheryl, we're thinking of you today and everyday...

Thirty years have passed without your vibrant life here on earth,
But in our hearts and minds, you are with us everyday.
I do my best to think of the positive impact you made,
Yet it's hard not to think of all you could have been.

I wonder where you would have spread your roots?
Would you have stayed in Canada or moved to another country?
Either way, you should still be living with us.
Either way, we've all been robbed.

I think about Mom and Dad, and our sister Suzanne, and how much we all miss you.
I think about your many friends who miss you too.
I think about the growing circle of friends you would have made,
And how sad it is that we'll never know who they might have been.

I think about you being married, at least once ;)
And how that will never happen.
I think about the beautiful children you would have had,
But never will.

I think about you being an aunt to Jennifer, Jamie, Allyson and Sophie,
And how you are in spirit from heaven.
I think about the special cousins our children would have all been,
But never will.

I smile at the laughs and stories we shared,
But my smile fades at the laughs and stories we'll never have.
Yes the memories can never be erased,
But the future should not have been so brutally extinguished.

I'll never understand how Ralph Power was so cruel,
To end your happy life, that was filled with inspiration and potential.
He didn't even know you.
How could he even think of harming you in such a fatal way?

I can't believe you were only 20 when your fate was so cruelly decided.
I can't believe we'll never again celebrate birthdays, Christmas or any holidays together.
Since you've been gone there's always been an empty place,
In our hearts and in our souls.

I do believe you were living your life and dreams to the max,
But sadly that all came to a tragic, senseless and abrupt stop.
So now we can only imagine how much you could have achieved and contributed.
We can only imagine what you would be doing...and we miss you every single day.

8 Comments:

Blogger decks canada said...

Thanks for U r Sharing...
Safety Canada

8:33 a.m.  
Blogger Bisnis Investasi said...

Do You Want To Know RIGHT NOW How You Can Easily
Convert Your Car To Burn WATER as FUEL And Stop
Wasting Money On Gas ? To get involved in knowing all there is to know and in learning how to POWER YOUR CAR WITH WATER, visit 7 INCREDIBLE advantages of "Water-Powered Car" technology to YOU!! + 7 Great Computer User Tips - For Windows® Users Only + #6 Steps You Can Take To Speed Up Your Computer’s Performance + 5 Tips To Buying Trading Cards + 5 Tips for Offshore Software Development + 5 Tips for Buying a Laptop + 5 Reasons To Purchase Desktop Computers + 5 Reasons to Choose a Notebook Over a Computer Desktop + 4 Necessary Steps You Should Take When You are Online + 4 Great Advantages Of Having A Rack Mount Computer + 3 Ways CCTV Can Help Your Business + 3 Super Advantages Of Barcoding And Barcode Scanners + 3 Simple Ways To Save A Bunch Of Money When Buying A New Computer! + 3 More Common E-Mail Problems And What To Do About Them + CCNA stands for Cisco Certified Network Associate + Boost Your Career And Benefit From A Microsoft Certification Or Two Or Three! + Be Certifiable! The Basics Of MCSE And MCP

10:42 a.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

Remembering the Past years is Really Great . It will be safe for all the employees . Great people thinks the Great moments.

6:12 a.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

This man is sick. My friend is in the same jail as him on "conspiracy to traffic" charges. He said Ralph has entire printouts that look like news articles he made in there. Fake articles about how he robbed a bank and committed fraud. Everyone there was suspicious so he hade Google his name to see what he was really in there for. Apparently the articles he typed up look fairly convincing and he also has a typed up disclosure to go along with that. You should have heard the disgust of these guys after I told his story!He is not able to be rehabilitated whatsoever!!! None of the inmates socialize with him. Can you believe someone would be forced to share a cell with him?!?!

9:41 p.m.  
Blogger Keerthi said...

It's like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can do with some pics to drive the message home a little bit, but instead of that, this is fantastic blog. A great read. I will definitely be back.

Online Training in Chennai


6:49 a.m.  
Blogger Aasha said...

I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.

Digital Marketing For Small Business in Chennai

7:32 a.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

There are lots of information about latest technology and how to get trained in them, like this have spread around the web, but this is a unique one according to me. The strategy you have updated here will make me to get trained in future technologies. By the way you are running a great blog. Thanks for sharing this.


Best Dental Clinic In Tambaram

2:10 a.m.  
Blogger Navya Kumar said...

This is an awesome post.Really very informative and creative contents. These concept is a good way to enhance the knowledge.I like it and help me to development very well.Thank you for this brief explanation and very nice information.Well, got a good knowledge.
Digital Marketing Company in India

12:36 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Home
About the Case
What You Can Do
Quick Poll
News and Updates
Canada's DNA Databank
Links of Interest
Blog
Contact Us

Powered by Blogger